Moderator

Good afternoon Moderator,

Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy looking through my work. I have produced a magazine that contains a front page, cover and double page spread. Please could you look through all my posts to see how I progressed in AS so far.

Thank you for all your feedback it has helped me progress more.

Thank you, Faith Phiri :) :)

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Research and Planning, Make-up


I wanted to keep the make-up simple and natural so we did not use a lot of make up. on the model, I used a light touch of eye shadow that would match her eye colour and left the lip colour the same. like shown in the picture below.
For me on the other hand, I added a bit of colour on my eyes just because I have small eyes and I wanted to look like I had big eyes and I also kept the lip colour natural.



No comments:

Post a Comment