Moderator

Good afternoon Moderator,

Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy looking through my work. I have produced a magazine that contains a front page, cover and double page spread. Please could you look through all my posts to see how I progressed in AS so far.

Thank you for all your feedback it has helped me progress more.

Thank you, Faith Phiri :) :)

Thursday 15 November 2012

Research and Planning double page spread RnB analysis


This an example of a double page spread. This is the type of double page spread I am going to make as it is to do with an interview. On this double page spread, they are interviewing Alexandra Burke on her winning the X factor. They ask about her mentor Cheryl Cole and how much she helped her. This links to my genre because her type of music is RnB. I would use this type of double page spread for my magazine because I want to do an interview section about an artist winning an award for example.

  

This double page spread is about a review about an album and a story about Beyonce Knowles's sister making a name for herself. This is a good double page spread however I wouldn't  use it because in my opinion, it is too boring because it is like a biography about her which takes time to write and I wouldn't be able to think about a story like that to add on my double page spread.


This double page spread talks about a song that Rhianna and Drake have produced together, it is like a review of the song. Also, they have added extra articles talking about Rhianna's hair and how it has changed during the years. I would use this on the side of my double page spread because it would be an interesting fact for readers to see. Also, it would add more stories to my magazine even though they will not be added to the contents page.

No comments:

Post a Comment