Moderator

Good afternoon Moderator,

Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy looking through my work. I have produced a magazine that contains a front page, cover and double page spread. Please could you look through all my posts to see how I progressed in AS so far.

Thank you for all your feedback it has helped me progress more.

Thank you, Faith Phiri :) :)

Saturday 10 November 2012

Research and Planning model test shots

 I would use this model because she looks RnB and she would make the magazine look different from other RnB magazines. It would show that anyone can be on the cover of an RnB magazine despite their background. She looks stylish and her eyes stand out therefore it would be good to focus more on her eyes. I would consider using her on my cover as she would stand out more and her eyes would be the main focus.
 I would use this model because she looks RnB and she looks very stylish. Her hair is the right style for this magazine and I wouldn't have to put as much make up on her because she would look good without it. However, If I chose to use this model, I would have to go to take the pictures very early as she would be going to university in Leeds.
 I wouldn't use this model as her style is not RnB. Although, her make up is very nice so I can use this on another model which would look nice.
I would use this model as she looks stylish and her make up is very nice. She looks very RnB and her hair is the right shade and length for my magazine. She won't need to pose as much because as you can see in the picture, she looks nice being serious and not smiling alot. I would consider using her as my model on my double page spread.
I wouldn't use this model because she doesn't look RnB and her hair is not he right length. Although, I would use her on my contents page on the fashion section as I would like to add other styles of fashion in the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment