Moderator

Good afternoon Moderator,

Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy looking through my work. I have produced a magazine that contains a front page, cover and double page spread. Please could you look through all my posts to see how I progressed in AS so far.

Thank you for all your feedback it has helped me progress more.

Thank you, Faith Phiri :) :)

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Research and planning talk with model

I have spoken to  Piyana about what she will be wearing for the shot. We have decided to keep the jeans, white top and high heel boots however, we are not going to have a leather jacket because she doesn't have one and in my opinion, I don't think it will suit with the outfit therefore we will be using a pink/peach jacket which will suit with the outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment