Moderator

Good afternoon Moderator,

Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy looking through my work. I have produced a magazine that contains a front page, cover and double page spread. Please could you look through all my posts to see how I progressed in AS so far.

Thank you for all your feedback it has helped me progress more.

Thank you, Faith Phiri :) :)

Thursday 28 February 2013

Research and Planning Evaluation 4

Target audience of my magazine

This is a drawn picture of the target audience for my magazine. The picture includes why this character is my target audience. I based this character on the research I had done with friends on what type of music they wanted and my research showed that most of the people that enjoyed RnB music wanted to start their own businesses and become independent. It also showed that most of them were interested in fashion and were religious. They also like gossip sections in magazines and study business or media in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment