Moderator

Good afternoon Moderator,

Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy looking through my work. I have produced a magazine that contains a front page, cover and double page spread. Please could you look through all my posts to see how I progressed in AS so far.

Thank you for all your feedback it has helped me progress more.

Thank you, Faith Phiri :) :)

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Research and Planning My magazine completed



This is my completed magazine with all the improvements added on them. As you can see, they look more professional and clear. I changed the top writing on top of my cover page so that it blends in more to the background of the cover. I changed the writing on the contents page so that it was clearer and finally edited the title of the double page spread and the outline of the story.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your magazine covers. They have improved massively. You can tell that the main attraction is the model on the front page. Well done!

    ReplyDelete