Moderator

Good afternoon Moderator,

Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy looking through my work. I have produced a magazine that contains a front page, cover and double page spread. Please could you look through all my posts to see how I progressed in AS so far.

Thank you for all your feedback it has helped me progress more.

Thank you, Faith Phiri :) :)

Monday 29 October 2012

Research and planning, audience feedback for music magazine drafts




This is my audience feedback I have gathered for my music magazine cover draft, double page spread draft and contents page drafts. I interviewed 3 students and asked them 6 questions. All the students thought the colours of the magazine were bright and I stuck to the 3 colour rule. As red was my masthead colour, they thought this was good as it ties in with the RnB theme. They all thought the articles were something they would read as they seem interesting however, some of them would like to see articles about the latest news and information about boy bands like One Direction or artists like Justin Bieber. They thought the masthead was appropriate for the magazine although another masthead example one student came up with was Swaggie. Some things they would change on he magazine is adding more pictures on the double page spread and adding more stories on the contents page.
I will take into consideration all the feedback I have been given and do three more drafts of the cover, masthead and contents page making sure I include the feedback given to me by students.

No comments:

Post a Comment