Moderator

Good afternoon Moderator,

Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy looking through my work. I have produced a magazine that contains a front page, cover and double page spread. Please could you look through all my posts to see how I progressed in AS so far.

Thank you for all your feedback it has helped me progress more.

Thank you, Faith Phiri :) :)

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Research and planning Contents page, cover and double page spread drafts

This is my draft cover for my music magazine.
This is my double page spread draft for my music magazine.


This is my contents page draft for my music magazine.

I decided to use the name Swag for my magazine as I thought it was more catchy and no one else used the name therefore I thought I would be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment