Moderator

Good afternoon Moderator,

Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy looking through my work. I have produced a magazine that contains a front page, cover and double page spread. Please could you look through all my posts to see how I progressed in AS so far.

Thank you for all your feedback it has helped me progress more.

Thank you, Faith Phiri :) :)

Friday 19 October 2012

Research and Planning audience questions for music magazine

  1. What do you think about the colours on the magazine?
  2. Are the articles on the magazine something you would read?
  3. What would you like to see on the magazine?
  4. Is the masthead appropriate and why?
  5. If you had to change anything on the magazine what would you change and why?
  6. Does the contents page and double page spread stand out to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment