Moderator

Good afternoon Moderator,

Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy looking through my work. I have produced a magazine that contains a front page, cover and double page spread. Please could you look through all my posts to see how I progressed in AS so far.

Thank you for all your feedback it has helped me progress more.

Thank you, Faith Phiri :) :)

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Research and Planning Results from questionnaire



This is a slideshow I made on slideshare which contains some questions to different answers that could be grouped.

These are the following answers to the remaining questions.

What kind of fashion style do you associate RnB with?
Most people said hoodies, casual wear, leather, fur, jeans, baggy t-shirts, short dresses, jewellery, gold, urban wear, brazers, Nike outfits, converse and on trend clothes are all associated with RnB fashion.

Should I call my magazine Swag, Flavor or Drop The Base?
More people thought I should call my magazine Flavor or Drop The Base. Only 2 people liked the name Swag which shows that it is not as popular as the other 2 therefore I will have to choose out of the remaining 2.
 What would you expect to see on an RnB magazine?
The most common thing people would like to see on the magazine are:

  • Gossip 
  • Interviews
  • New music releases 
  • Fashion 
  • Information about different artists 
  • Reviews of albums
  • Alot of images 
What colours would you associate RnB music with?
  • Black 
  • Red
  • White
  • Gold 
  • Blue
The 3 most popular colours were Red, Black and Gold.

What genre of music do you like?
  • Charts 
  • Indie pop 
  • Pop
  • RnB
  • Hip Hop 
  • Rock
The most popular genre however was Pop and Indie.



No comments:

Post a Comment