Moderator

Good afternoon Moderator,

Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy looking through my work. I have produced a magazine that contains a front page, cover and double page spread. Please could you look through all my posts to see how I progressed in AS so far.

Thank you for all your feedback it has helped me progress more.

Thank you, Faith Phiri :) :)

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Research and planning, Music magazine masthead

These are my 3 Masthead designs that I have created on Photoshop. I have used these colours as they stand out and they match the magazine type I want to design which is a RnB magazine for girls. I have made sure that the colour of the mastheads are not for men as my main focus is for women.

3 comments:

  1. I think your mastheads are really interesting and attractive. The font styles are suitable for its name. I would recommend you to use the first masthead for your magazine because it catches my eyes really quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These mastheads are really unique and the names that you have come up with are really interesting and i would reccomend the first one, because its somthing eye catching bright and the name is short and simple and really quirky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    I like your masthead designs, They really suit the genre of the magazine. I would recommend you use the top one as its short and memorable, also it stands out and is bold.

    ReplyDelete