Moderator

Good afternoon Moderator,

Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy looking through my work. I have produced a magazine that contains a front page, cover and double page spread. Please could you look through all my posts to see how I progressed in AS so far.

Thank you for all your feedback it has helped me progress more.

Thank you, Faith Phiri :) :)

Monday 24 September 2012

Research and planning College Magazine Part 2

I got told that my original magazine was not a medium close up therefore, I have changed the magazine so that it is a medium close up.

 
Before and after pictures

2 comments:

  1. heya,
    I think your magazine really suits the audience, the title of your magazine is appropriate and compliments other text on the page however, you could improve by fitting your main image to the whole page as it will look much more professional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    I really like your masthead as I like the name and the font you have used. The articles used for the cover lines are appropriate for a college magazine. To make your cover look more professional you could always fit your main image to the whole page. Other than that the image is good and I like how you have used props.

    ReplyDelete