Moderator

Good afternoon Moderator,

Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy looking through my work. I have produced a magazine that contains a front page, cover and double page spread. Please could you look through all my posts to see how I progressed in AS so far.

Thank you for all your feedback it has helped me progress more.

Thank you, Faith Phiri :) :)

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Research and Planning Questions and answers

This video shows the 3 student that i have interviewed about my college magazine. These are the questions I asked:

 What do you think about the colours? are they appropriate for the magazine?
The three people I interviewed thought the colours were appropriate with the magazine. The colours were bright, cheerful and for boys and girls. Not just for one gender. But I needed to add more colourful colours and a decent background colour to match the magazine type.

Would you pay for the magazine? why
They would pay for this magazine providing it was at a good price because they would like to know what is going on in college.

What features/ news would you like to see on the magazine?
All the of the students I interviewed said they would like to see the A level results from previous years and they would like to see information about the college as a whole. They would also like to know about what other qualifications other people are doing and information about University.

Is the masthead appropriate for the magazine? why
They believed the Masthead was appropriate for the magazine because it stands out. But it needed to be more exciting (eye catching) and I need to use more colour in the background.

Do you think the layout if the magazine is good? why
The layout of the magazine is good however it is too simple(average layout) as I have too many boxes. I need to put a variety of shapes and use stuff that makes it stand out. On the other hand, other people thought the layout was good because it was not too cramped.

No comments:

Post a Comment