Moderator

Good afternoon Moderator,

Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy looking through my work. I have produced a magazine that contains a front page, cover and double page spread. Please could you look through all my posts to see how I progressed in AS so far.

Thank you for all your feedback it has helped me progress more.

Thank you, Faith Phiri :) :)

Monday 24 September 2012

Research and Planning college magazine

This is my completed college magazine which I made on Photoshop. I did this by adding a bar code on the bottom left of the page. I got this bar code from Google then saved it on my desktop. I then opened the picture on Photoshop then cropped out the bits I didn't want. I then added the picture on my magazine.To add the text, I used the T button which then allowed me to add text. I also changed the text font which was available on Photoshop. To add the picture, I took a picture of a student in college then copied the picture on my desktop. I then opened the picture on Photoshop then used the magnet tool to choose which bit of the picture I wanted. Then using the move tool, I moved the picture onto the background of the page. To move the picture back so that the text is in the front, I moved the layer onto the background. This then meant that the picture was sent back and the text was sent in the front. I then saved my magazine as a JPEG.

No comments:

Post a Comment