Moderator

Good afternoon Moderator,

Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy looking through my work. I have produced a magazine that contains a front page, cover and double page spread. Please could you look through all my posts to see how I progressed in AS so far.

Thank you for all your feedback it has helped me progress more.

Thank you, Faith Phiri :) :)

Monday 10 September 2012

Research and planning, Photoshop challenge

This is my completed challenge on Photoshop
I added text by clicking on the T and then changing the font and size. I then moved it to the center of the page. To change the background colour, I added a new layer then used the paint bucket tool to add the blue colour background.
To add the photo, I saved my picture onto my folder then opened it on a separate Photoshop page. After I had done this, I cropped out which bits I did not like then added it onto my other page with the blue background. I then changed the hair colour and added a border round my picture using the same technique I used for the skin tutorial. This was my finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment