Moderator

Good afternoon Moderator,

Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy looking through my work. I have produced a magazine that contains a front page, cover and double page spread. Please could you look through all my posts to see how I progressed in AS so far.

Thank you for all your feedback it has helped me progress more.

Thank you, Faith Phiri :) :)

Thursday 13 September 2012

Research and planning film review

This is my film review I found on empire. I copied the film review onto a word document and saved it on my desktop. I then dragged a picture of the film onto my desktop. I then opened indesign CS6. I chose andA4 page then went on layout,create guides then selected fit guides to margin to help me separate the texts . To add the text, I clicked on File then place then dragged the text to where I wanted it to go. However, there was a lot of text so i repeated this process but left some space to add my picture which meant that not all of the text would be added. I used the same process when I added the picture which was clicking, file then place. To add the background colour, I clicked on the rectangle tool and changed the colour then dragged it onto the whole page. After doing this, I sent the rectangle back so the the text and picture were on top of it. Finally, to add my text I used the T tool then changed the size and colour of it. To add a boarder on my text, I used the stroke button and changed the colour of the boarder so the colours of the text and the boarder were both different as this would add a nice affect to the review. When I had added all these things, I then went on file and export to save the review in my folder as a JPEG.

No comments:

Post a Comment