Moderator

Good afternoon Moderator,

Welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy looking through my work. I have produced a magazine that contains a front page, cover and double page spread. Please could you look through all my posts to see how I progressed in AS so far.

Thank you for all your feedback it has helped me progress more.

Thank you, Faith Phiri :) :)

Monday 10 September 2012

Research and planning. Skin Tutorial

I have made a picture and this is how I did it:
First, removed all the blemishes by using the Spot healing brush which removed all the spots and black heads of the picture.
Next, I added an extra layer and used the filter, blur, smart blur to make her skin less shinny.
I then added some make-up on the picture by using the blush tool. I decided how big we wanted our brushes and what colours we wanted the brush to be so we could add colour to the hair, eyes, lips and cheeks. To do the lips, I zoomed in on the lips and chose a small brush so that I could outline the lips first. Then when I had done this, I filled in the lips by increasing the brush size.
To do the eyes, I also had to zoom in so I could see what I was doing properly. I saved the picture as a JPEG and this was my finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment